Autumn Break Offer
2 Nights Just £98 per person
Available until 23rd December 2011
£10 surcharge per person per night applies to 22 - 29 October 2011
Book now and get the following included:
- 2 Nights accommodation Sun-Thurs nights. (Fri & Sat nights are available for a supplement of £10 per person per night)
- Full English Breakfast each morning
- Fabulous four course Table D'hote dinner on 1st evening (worth £24)
- FREE return car ferry travel from Southampton (min 2 people) - worth up to £141! Sailings from Portsmouth & Lymington £20 surcharge per car
- FREE Leisure Club Pass giving access to the indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, games room, gym and squash court.
- Spa E-Voucher for £10 off every 2 hours of treatment time at the Isle of Wight's premier day spa - Utopia Spa in Sandown. (book well in advance to avoid disappointment)
- Stay for additional nights at just £40pp on bed & breakfast basis
- Upgrade to a seafacing room from just £10 per person per night.
FREE bottle wine on arrival for all bookings made online.
Enter your details in the "check availability box" in the top right hand corner to book online. Please enter offer code TZ98.
When booking online, please enter your preferred ferry sailing times in the "notes box."
Alternatively, call Reservations NOW on 01983 869000
Dont forget to quote "TZ98" to receive this very special offer.
Children are half the adult rate when sharing with 2 adults
Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
Bookings are non-transferable and non-cancellable.
Bookings are for a minimum or 2 adults travelling
Dinner cannot be moved to the 2nd night
No price reductions if ferry not required
Sea view rooms additional £10 per person per night
Sea facing Superior rooms with spa bath an additional £20 per person per night
Sea facing executive rooms with spa bath and own balcony available for additional £25 per person per night
Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel is set in a stunning location of nearly 4 acres of landscaped clifftop gardens perched above the long sandy beach at Shanklin.From here you can enjoy brisk refreshing walks along the sea front or cliff walk.
What You'll Love...
- superb cliff top location & breathtaking sea views
- the wonderful warm, friendly & professional welcome you receive
- enough facilities to keep you as active as you wish
- peaceful setting in 4 acres close to the delightful Shankin Old Village famed for it's thatched cottages
- the amazing variety of island attractions, events & activities
- the ferry crossing that helps you to leave all your worries behind
- the laid back chilled out feeling you get once you step foot on the Isle of Wight
- the choice of over 500 miles of walking routes across the island & 60+ miles of beaches to stroll along
- the ease of getting around - and nowhere being too far to visit on the island
"We had a most enjoyable short break. The staff were fabulous as was the food. But what a view!"
Mr & Mrs R Main, Surrey
"We have enjoyed our family holiday - especially the sea views! We have been looked after very well - nothing was too much trouble!"
Mrs Pike Herne Bay, Kent
"A short but very relaxing and enjoyable stay. Everything we wanted was taken care of."
Mr D Long, Alton
"Once again we have enjoyed our stay at Luccombe Hall and are delighted that the high standards continue to be maintained. The indoor pool remains one of our main reasons for returning. We look forward in the future to taking advantage of your special offers."
Mr G Leeson, Bedford
"Immaculately well presented and kept grounds. Customer service was second to none. We very much look forward to coming back again soon. Thank you."
Mr Maybanks Chichester
Sign Up for More Offers
To keep yourself informed of news and special offers simply complete the box below and click "submit". Your details will not be shared with any other party.