Special Holiday Offer
Warming Winter Breaks
Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel is set in a stunning location of nearly 4 acres of landscaped clifftop gardens perched above the long sandy beach at Shanklin.From here you can enjoy brisk refreshing walks along the sea front or cliff walk. Curl up with your favourite book in front of the roaring log fire and feel truly relaxed.
2 Nights ONLY £99 Per Person
Extra Nights Just £35 pppn
A supplement of £5 per person per night applies to stays on a Friday or Saturday night
Available until 11th February 2011 (excl 24th Dec - 1st Jan)
Your Very Special Offer Includes:
- Full English Breakfast each morning
- Fabulous four course Table D'hote dinner on 1st evening
- FREE return car ferry travel from Southampton (min 2 people). Sailings from Portsmouth & Lymington £20 surcharge
- FREE Leisure Club Pass giving access to the indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, games room, gym and squash court.
- Spa E-Voucher for £10 off each hour of treatment time at Utopia Spa in Sandown. (book well in advance to avoid disappointment)
- Stay for additional nights at just £35 per person
- 50% discount off room upgrades. Seafacing Rooms just £5 per person per night supplement. Superior Seafacing Rooms just £10 per person, per night supplement. Executive Seafacing Rooms just £12.50 per person, per night supplement.
Alternatively, call Reservations NOW on 01983 869000
Dont forget to quote "TZ99" to receive this very special offer.
Children are half the adult rate when sharing with 2 adults
Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
Bookings are non-transferable and non-cancellable.
Bookings are for a minimum or 2 adults travelling
Sign Up for More Offers
To keep yourself informed of news and special offers simply complete the box below and click "submit". Your details will not be shared with any other party.
"We had a most enjoyable short break. The staff were fabulous as was the food. But what a view!" Mr & Mrs R Main, Surrey
"We have enjoyed our family holiday - especially the sea views! We have been looked after very well - nothing was too much trouble!" Mrs Pike Herne Bay, Kent
"A short but very relaxing and enjoyable stay. Everything we wanted was taken care of." Mr D Long, Alton
"Once again we have enjoyed our stay at Luccombe Hall and are delighted that the high standards continue to be maintained. The indoor pool remains one of our main reasons for returning. We look forward in the future to taking advantage of your special offers." Mr G Leeson, Bedford
"Immaculately well presented and kept grounds. Customer service was second to none. We very much look forward to coming back again soon. Thank you." Mr Maybanks Chichester