Teletext Summer Holiday Offer
This great value Special Summer Saver Holiday Offer includes bed and breakfast, dinner, cream tea in the beautiful Grand View Tea Gardens and free car ferry from Southampton.
25% OFF Your Summer Holiday
Up to 14th Sept - 2 nights from £170 per person (extra nights £72.50)
Weekly price just £552.50 per person (usually £726pp - nearly 25% off)
Your Discounted Summer Break Includes:
- Three Course dinner each evening in the Grand View Restaurant.
- Full English Breakfast each morning
- A Cream Tea for Two in the beautiful Grand View Tea Gardens situated on the cliff edge with panoramic sea views and a free ice cream for all children
- Free Return Car Ferry from Southampton with Red Funnel Ferries or Foot Passenger Ferry From Portsmouth Harbour with Wightlink (return car ferry from Portsmouth or Lymington is available for a surcharge of £20)
- Free Leisure Club Pass providing unlimited access to the indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, games room and squash court. Outdoor pool is also available from May to September (weather permitting)
- Use of Outdoor Spa Experience Pool and Outdoor Hot Tub at sister hotel, Luccombe Manor (May to September, weather permitting)
- £10 E-voucher to offset against spa treatments in the Utopia Spa (Melville Hall Hotel) when you book 2 hours of treatments
Prices & Availability
Prices are based on Sunday - Thursday. Friday and Saturday nights are an additional £10 per person.
Limited availability offer - these prices may change at any time depending on availability.
Seaview Bedroom for Just £10
Make the most of some of the best seaviews by upgrading to a Seafacing Bedroom for just £10 per person per night. For an added touch of luxury to your short break upgrade to a Superior Seafacing Room for just £20 per person per night.
Extend Your Stay
Get more from your visit and stay for longer for just £62.50 / £72.50 per person per night for bed and breakfast with evening dinner.
Perfect Location for Your Summer Holiday
Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel is set in a simply stunning location of nearly 4 acres of beautifully landscaped clifftop gardens perched high above the long soft sandy beach at Shanklin. The cliff steps lead you directly from our gardens and are ideal for a romantic stroll on the sandy beach below. Afterwards, why not cuddle up in the Bishops Snug with a glass of wine or local ale before enjoying your 3 course dinner in the aptly named Grand View Restaurant.
Familes will feel right at home with a host of great activites to keep all ages entertained. Indoor and outdoor play areas will keep the kids amused while mum and dad can chill out in the indoor hot tub or keep active in the squash court and indoor swimming pool.
Click the BOOK NOW button and select "Summer Saver Offer (half board with Ferry from Southampton and cream tea)" to check availability and book online. When booking online, please enter your preferred ferry sailing times in the notes box.
Alternatively, call Reservations on 01983 869000
Children are half the adult rate when sharing with 2 adults
Payment in full at the time of booking.
Bookings are non-transferable and non-cancellable.
"We had a most enjoyable short break. The staff were fabulous as was the food. But what a view!"
Mr & Mrs R Main, Surrey
"We have enjoyed our family holiday - especially the sea views! We have been looked after very well - nothing was too much trouble!"
Mrs Pike Herne Bay, Kent
"A short but very relaxing and enjoyable stay. Everything we wanted was taken care of."
Mr D Long, Alton
"Once again we have enjoyed our stay at Luccombe Hall and are delighted that the high standards continue to be maintained. The indoor pool remains one of our main reasons for returning. We look forward in the future to taking advantage of your special offers."
Mr G Leeson, Bedford
"Immaculately well presented and kept grounds. Customer service was second to none. We very much look forward to coming back again soon. Thank you."
Mr Maybanks Chichester