Late Summer Holidays
As the children head back to school why not take a well earned Late Summer Holiday on the beautiful Isle of Wight?
Save yourself £'s with this great value late summer break which includes bed, breakfast, evening dinner, cream tea and free return car ferry travel from Southampton
2 nights from Just £150pp
Available 1st - 29th September
Your 2 night Half Board Break Includes:
- Full English Breakfast each morning
- Free Leisure Club Pass providing unlimited access to the indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, games room and squash court. Outdoor pool is also available from May to September (weather permitting)
- Use of Outdoor Spa Experience Pool and Outdoor Hot Tub at sister hotel, Luccombe Manor (May to September, weather permitting)
- £10 E-voucher to offset against spa treatments in the Utopia Spa (Melville Hall Hotel) when you book 2 hours of treatments
- Free Return Car Ferry from Southampton with Red Funnel Ferries or Foot Passenger Ferry From Portsmouth Harbour with Wightlink (return car ferry from Portsmouth or Lymington is available for a surcharge of £20)
- Three Course dinner each evening in the Grand View Restaurant.
- Cream Tea for Two in the beautiful Grand View Tea Gardens situated on the cliff edge with panoramic sea views
Prices & Availability
Prices are based on Sunday - Thursday. Friday and Saturday nights are an additional £10 per person.
Limited availability offer - these prices may change at any time depending on availability.
Seaview Bedroom for Just £10
Make the most of some of the best seaviews by upgrading to a Seafacing Bedroom for just £10 per person per night. For an added touch of luxury to your short break upgrade to a Superior Seafacing Room for just £20 per person per night.
Extend Your Stay
Get more from your visit and stay for longer for just £62.50 / £72.50 per person per night for bed and breakfast with evening dinner. Weekly stays available for just £482.50pp
Click the BOOK NOW button and select "Late Summer Offer with Half Board, Cream Tea & Ferry from Southampton" to check availability and book online. When booking online, please enter your preferred ferry sailing times in the notes box.
Alternatively, call Reservations on 01983 869000
Children are half the adult rate when sharing with 2 adults
Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
Bookings are non-transferable and non-cancellable.
"We had a most enjoyable short break. The staff were fabulous as was the food. But what a view!"
Mr & Mrs R Main, Surrey
"We have enjoyed our family holiday - especially the sea views! We have been looked after very well - nothing was too much trouble!"
Mrs Pike Herne Bay, Kent
Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel is set in a stunning location of nearly 4 acres of landscaped clifftop gardens perched above the long sandy beach at Shanklin. The cliff steps lead you directly from our gardens and are ideal for a romantic stroll on the sandy beach below. Afterwards, why not cuddle up in the Bishops Snug with a glass of wine or local ale before enjoying your 3 course dinner in the aptly named Grand View Restaurant.
Familes will feel right at home with a host of great activites to keep all ages entertained. Indoor and outdoor play areas will keep the kids amused while mum and dad can chill out in the indoor hot tub or keep active in the squash court and indoor swimming pool.
Be the first to know about future special offers by simply adding your name and email address below. We promise your details will not be shared with anyone else.