Isle of Wight Summer Holiday Offers - Save £'s
Spoil yourselves on the Isle of Wight this summer with this amazing value holiday offer. Huge discounts and free car ferry travel + delicious meals and a truly stunning island location. Breathtaking seaviews, extensive leisure facilities, direct beach access and the comfort and welcome from a country house hotel.
July 2011 August 2011
|Half Board|| B&B || Half Board || B&B|
|1 Night||£89|| £75 || £99 || £85 |
|2 Nights|| £139 || £111 || £149 || £121 |
|3 Nights|| £189|| £147 || £199 || £157|
|Extra Nights|| £50|| £36 || £50 || £36|
Prices are per person and based on a min of 2 people travelling
- Full English Breakfast Each Morning
- Delicious 4 Course Dinner in the Grand View Restaurant Each Evening (when you book half board)
- FREE Return Car Ferry Travel worth up to £156! from Southampton (restrictions on ferry times on Saturdays and bank holiday weekends. Portsmouth & Lymington Crossings Available for £20 Supplement)
- Free Unlimited Use Leisure Pass - including indoor and outdoor Pools, Indoor and Outdoor Hot Tubs, Squash Court, Gym, Sauna, Pool Tables, Table Tennis, Childrens Play Area & Mini Putting
- Children Half Price - up to 16 yrs Sharing Room with 2 Adults
- FREE £10 Utopia Spa e-voucher (when you book 2 hours or more treatment time)
- Seafacing Rooms £10 pppn
- Superior Seafacing Rooms £20 pppn
- Executive Seafacing Rooms £25 pppn
Children under 2 years are free. Should you require a cot and linen there will be a charge of £5 per day.
Children aged 2-15 years are half price when sharing a room with 2 adults.
Children over 16 years are charged at full price.
You may wish to book a seperate room for your children who will then be charged at the full tariff rate.
To make your booking simply call us on 01983 869000 or use the online booking box in the top right hand corner.
"We had a most enjoyable short break. The staff were fabulous as was the food. But what a view!"
Mr & Mrs R Main, Surrey
"We have enjoyed our family holiday - especially the sea views! We have been looked after very well - nothing was too much trouble!"
Mrs Pike Herne Bay, Kent
"A short but very relaxing and enjoyable stay. Everything we wanted was taken care of."
Mr D Long, Alton
"Once again we have enjoyed our stay at Luccombe Hall and are delighted that the high standards continue to be maintained. The indoor pool remains one of our main reasons for returning. We look forward in the future to taking advantage of your special offers."
Mr G Leeson, Bedford
"Immaculately well presented and kept grounds. Customer service was second to none. We very much look forward to coming back again soon. Thank you."
Mr Maybanks Chichester