Spring in to Summer with an Early Summer Isle of Wight Short Break at Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel
22nd May - 24th July - save 36% on tariff prices
2 Nights from just £138pp - Additional Nights just £69pp
Your Early Summer Isle of Wight Short Break Includes:
- 2 Nights Accommodation in a Standard Room Sunday - Thursday Nights. (Fri & Sat nights subject to a supplement of £10pppn)
- Freshly Prepared Full English Breakfast
- Delicious 3 Course Evening Dinner in the Grand View Restaurant both evenings
- FREE use of the Extensive Leisure Club at Luccombe Hall as well as Hot Tub and Outdoor Heated Spa Experience Pool at adjoining Luccombe Manor.
- £10 off Each Hour of Spa Treatments Booked in the Utopia Spa (Melville Hall Hotel, Sandown - adults only)
- Stay longer for just £69 per person per night Bed, Breakfast & Evening Dinner
- Room Upgrades from just £10pppn - make the most of this fabulous location with an upgrade to a Sea Facing Bedroom for a supplement of just £10pppn; a Superior Sea Facing Bedroom for an additional £15pppn or a fabulous Executive Room for the very best sea views for just £25pppn supplement.
- Huge discounts on car ferry travel from Southampton, Portsmouth or Lymington. Available for just £69 per car.
To book your special offer Spring in to Summer Early Summer Isle of Wight Short Break simply follow the online booking link below and enter your dates (up to 24th July) and select number of nights (min 2). Enter the number of adults (min 2) and number of children travelling. Then click on "search" and select "Mini Break Offer" (Dinner, Bed & Breakfast)
Alternatively, call Reservations NOW on 01983 623 897
Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel is set in a stunning location of nearly 4 acres of landscaped clifftop gardens perched above the long sandy beach at Shanklin. From here you can
- enjoy brisk refreshing walks along the sea front or cliff walk.
- superb cliff top location & breathtaking sea views
- the wonderful warm, friendly & professional welcome you receive
- enough facilities to keep you as active as you wish
- peaceful setting in 4 acres close to the delightful Shankin Old Village famed for it's thatched cottages
- the amazing variety of island attractions, events & activities
- the ferry crossing that helps you to leave all your worries behind
- the laid back chilled out feeling you get once you step foot on the Isle of Wight
- the choice of over 500 miles of walking routes across the island & 60+ miles of beaches to stroll along
- the ease of getting around - and nowhere being too far to visit on the island
Stay in Touch
Not ready to book yet? Not sure of your dates? If you are not sure when you would like to stay then complete the short form below and let us keep you informed of the latest offers, news and events.