3 Nights for the Price of 2
FREE Car Ferry
worth up to £156!
save up to £140 per couple!
Available until 31st August 2011 but Book By 30th June 2011
- Full English Breakfast each morning
- Delicious 4 course evening dinner in the Grand View Restaurant
- FREE Leisure Club Pass giving access to the indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, games room, gym and squash court.
- Free return car ferry travel from Southampton (£20 per car surcharge for ferry travel from Portsmouth and Lymington)*
- Stay longer - additional nights just £70pp for bed, breakfast and 4 course evening dinner
Book Online and receive a free bottle of house wine on arrival
Enter your details in the "check availability box" in the top right hand corner to book online. Please enter offer code: 342.
When booking online, please enter your preferred ferry sailing times and your preference of red or white wine in the "notes box."
Book any dates up to 31st August 2011 but your booking must be made by 30th June 2011
Alternatively, call Reservations NOW on 01983 869000
Dont forget to quote "342" to receive this very special offer.
Children are half the adult rate when sharing with 2 adults
Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
Bookings are non-transferable and non-cancellable.
Bookings are for a minimum or 2 adults travelling
*Please note a restriction on ferry times may apply when travelling on Saturdays and over Bank Holidays)
Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel is set in a stunning location of nearly 4 acres of landscaped clifftop gardens perched above the long sandy beach at Shanklin.From here you can enjoy brisk refreshing walks along the sea front or cliff walk.
What You'll Love...
- superb cliff top location & breathtaking sea views
- the wonderful warm, friendly & professional welcome you receive
- enough facilities to keep you as active as you wish
- peaceful setting in 4 acres close to the delightful Shankin Old Village famed for it's thatched cottages
- the amazing variety of island attractions, events & activities
- the ferry crossing that helps you to leave all your worries behind
- the laid back chilled out feeling you get once you step foot on the Isle of Wight
- the choice of over 500 miles of walking routes across the island & 60+ miles of beaches to stroll along
- the ease of getting around - and nowhere being too far too visit on the island
"We had a most enjoyable short break. The staff were fabulous as was the food. But what a view!"
Mr & Mrs R Main, Surrey
"We have enjoyed our family holiday - especially the sea views! We have been looked after very well - nothing was too much trouble!"
Mrs Pike Herne Bay, Kent
"A short but very relaxing and enjoyable stay. Everything we wanted was taken care of."
Mr D Long, Alton
"Once again we have enjoyed our stay at Luccombe Hall and are delighted that the high standards continue to be maintained. The indoor pool remains one of our main reasons for returning. We look forward in the future to taking advantage of your special offers."
Mr G Leeson, Bedford
"Immaculately well presented and kept grounds. Customer service was second to none. We very much look forward to coming back again soon. Thank you."
Mr Maybanks Chichester
Things to Do
Rythmn Tree Festival
22nd - 24th July
Day out with Thomas
Havenstreet Steam Railway
Saturday 23rd July - 26th July 2011
Magic in the Skies
28th July - 25th August 2011
Shanklin Main Carnival
Wed 3rd August 2011
Sat 6th August 2001 - Illuminated
6th - 13th August 2011
Cinema Under the Stars
19th, 20th, 26th, 27th & 28Th August 2011
20th - 21st August 2011