2013 UK Easter Holidays
* Easter School Holidays and the bank holiday weekend 2 Nights from £160pp
* Extra nights £70 per person
Children Half Adult Rate when sharing a room with 2 adults
FREE Isle of Wight Ferry Travel
(Minimum of 2 adults travelling)
Escape to the Isle of Wight for a refreshing UK break this Easter. Choose either the Easter Bank Holiday Weekend or take a family break during the Easter School holidays.
Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel offers you as much relaxation or activity as you please and with more facilities than any other hotel on the Isle of Wight you and your family can all be kept happy. Simply breathtaking seaviews and a beautiful 4 acre clifftop garden with direct beach access provides you with a superb destination for your easter holiday.
Your Easter Holiday Includes:
- FREE return car ferry travel from Southampton to Cowes (Portsmouth & Lymington crossings available for a supplement of £20)
- Full English breakfast each morning
- Delicious 4 course evening dinner each evening in the Grand View Restaurant . Childrens menu available in the restaurant or you can opt for a Children's Early Tea for your little ones.
- FREE Easter Egg Hunt on Easter Sunday at 10am - plus mini eggs available on reception
- Unlimited free leisure pass for indoor and outdoor leisure facilities
Call 01983 869000
Or use the "Check Availability" box above right
"We had a most enjoyable short break. The staff were fabulous as was the food. But what a view!"
Mr & Mrs R Main, Surrey
"We have enjoyed our family holiday - especially the sea views! We have been looked after very well - nothing was too much trouble!"
Mrs Pike Herne Bay, Kent
"Once again we have enjoyed our stay at Luccombe Hall and are delighted that the high standards continue to be maintained. The indoor pool remains one of our main reasons for returning. We look forward in the future to taking advantage of your special offers."
Mr G Leeson, Bedford
"Immaculately well presented and kept grounds. Customer service was second to none. We very much look forward to coming back again soon. Thank you."
Mr Maybanks Chichester