Spring & Summer Break
£98 2 Night Stay
Save up to £196pp!
inc Meals & Ferry Travel
- From Just £98 for a 2 Night Stay Sunday - Thursday (Friday and Saturday Nights Available for a surcharge of £10pppn)
- Offer Available for Stays up to 29th June 2012 (excl 1-10 & 22-24 June)
- Free Return Car Ferry Travel from Southampton to Cowes when at at least 2 People Travel worth £112
- Delicious 4 Course Dinner on Your 1st Evening
- Children Up to 16 yrs Half Price When Sharing a Room with 2 Adults
- FREE Unlimited Use of Leisure Facilities including pools, hot tubs, pool tables, table tennis, squash court, gym area, saunas & childrens play area
- FREE Leisure Club Pass at Utopia Spa in Sandown, + £10 off Each Hour of Spa Treatments Booked (booking must be made in advance to avoid disappointment)
- Stay Longer - Additional Nights Just £39pp Bed & Breakfast
- Book dinner on the 2nd night of your stay for only £20 per person (offer menu price only available when booked at the same time as your accommodation)
Promotional Code: TZ4.
To let us know your preferred ferry sailing times, please enter this information in the notes box to the right of your surname on the Special Requests page in the online booking process.
CALL NOW on 01983 869 000
and quote Special Offer Code:TZ4
Please note this offer must be booked by 21st May 2012
Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel is set in a stunning location of nearly 4 acres of landscaped clifftop gardens perched above the long sandy beach at Shanklin.From here you can enjoy brisk refreshing walks along the sea front or cliff walk.
What You'll Love...
- superb cliff top location & breathtaking sea views
- the wonderful warm, friendly & professional welcome you receive
- enough facilities to keep you as active as you wish
- peaceful setting in 4 acres close to the delightful Shankin Old Village famed for it's thatched cottages
- the amazing variety of island attractions, events & activities
- the ferry crossing that helps you to leave all your worries behind
- the laid back chilled out feeling you get once you step foot on the Isle of Wight
- the choice of over 500 miles of walking routes across the island & 60+ miles of beaches to stroll along
- the ease of getting around - and nowhere being too far to visit on the island
A Perfect Location For:
- Family Holiday - so much to do in your hotel, so many new friends for your children to make and plenty of space for you to relax and chill out whilst your children are having fun!
- Activity Breaks - at Luccombe Hotels you'll have unlimited access to more facilities and activities than any other Isle of Wight hotel
- Relaxing Getaways - 4 acres of stunning clifftop gardens, breathtaking seaviews, hot tubs, saunas and wonderfully de-stressing masages make this a perfectly peaceful location - a real escape from the hectic pace of the mainland
- Weekend Breaks - with 3 ferry ports easily accessible from all parts of the UK a visit to the Isle of Wight makes a memorable and refreshing break at the weekend
CALL TO BOOK NOW
Adults Only Spa Breaks
Dog Friendly Holidays
Sign Up for More Offers
If you want a great value getaway later in the year then fill in the short form below and we'll make sue you are one of the first to receive details of future special offer breaks
"We had a most enjoyable short break. The staff were fabulous as was the food. But what a view!"
Mr & Mrs R Main, Surrey
"We have enjoyed our family holiday - especially the sea views! We have been looked after very well - nothing was too much trouble!"
Mrs Pike Herne Bay, Kent
"A short but very relaxing and enjoyable stay. Everything we wanted was taken care of."
Mr D Long, Alton
"Once again we have enjoyed our stay at Luccombe Hall and are delighted that the high standards continue to be maintained. The indoor pool remains one of our main reasons for returning. We look forward in the future to taking advantage of your special offers."
Mr G Leeson, Bedford
"Immaculately well presented and kept grounds. Customer service was second to none. We very much look forward to coming back again soon. Thank you."
Mr Maybanks Chichester
So Much to See & Do on the Isle of Wight
In addition to relaxing and enjoying the Leisure Facilities at Luccombe Hotels why not make time to explore the stunning Isle of Wight. Here you will find over 500 miles of well maintained footpaths and cycleways and over 60 miles of beaches. Visit quaint towns and villages as well as some of the Isle of Wight's best Attractions and Activities .
Over half of the Isle of Wight is classified as an area of outstanding natural beauty and whether you walk, cycle, drive or use the Isle of Wight buses you'll find everywhere is easily accessible and well worth a visit.
Isle of Wight Events
Here is a list of just some of the Isle of Wight events coming up this summer:
5th - 20th May - Isle of Wight Walking Festival
6th - 7th May - Blackgang Chine - Fairy Festival
12th May - Wolverton Folk & Blues Fair
13th May - Walk the Wight
19th - 20th May - Cycle Wight 2012
3rd - 5th June - Osborne House - Jubilee
3rd - 5th June - Blackgang Chine - Pirates Party
17th June - Blackgang Chine - Dinosaur Discovery Day
22nd - 24th June - IW Festival
30th June - 1st July - Havenstreet IW Steam Railway - 1940's Experience
30th June - Round the Island Yacht Race
20th - 22nd July - Isle of Wight Rythmntree World Music Festival
21st July - Osborne House - Last Night of the Proms
21st - 24th July - Havenstreet IW Steam Railway - Day Out with Thomas
4th - 5th August - Havenstreet IW Steam Railway - Victorian Weekend
11th - 18th August - Cowes Week
17th - 19th August - Isle of Wight WOWfest 2012
18th - 19th August - Isle of Wight Garlic Festival
24th - 27th August - Havenstreet IW Steam Railway - 38th Island Steam Show
6th - 9th September - Little Britain Challenge Cup Regatta
6th - 9th September - Bestival
15th - 23rd September - Isle of Wight Cycling Festival