15% OFF 2012 Holidays
Isle of Wight Holidays
Min 4 Nights Half Board
Book any 2012 half board holiday or short break in Shanklin on the Isle of Wight for a minimum of 4 nights and receive a discount of 15%. Nothing beats having a holiday to look forward to and with such great value you do not want to miss out. Not only can you benefit from a huge 15% discount but 2012 prices remain the same as 2011 - no increases!
CHECK AVAILABILITY NOW (PROMO CODE: discount15)
Shanklin - Your Island Escape
An Island Escape is the perfect antidote to the stress and pressure of 21 century life and at Luccombe Hall Country House Hotel in Shanklin you can stroll around the 4 acres of beautiful cliff top gardens, marvel at the stunning sea view vistas, have as much and activity you please with so many indoor and outdoor activities available, savour mouthwatering meals and get a great nights sleep in the newly refurbished bedrooms.
Your Perfect Destination
The Isle of Wight is the UKs most popular holiday island and it is not surprising when there is so much to see and do. Or if you prefer to simply relax and get away from it all you can bask on an island that boasts of half of its land mass declared as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
- A breathtaking stroll along the cliff-top (Sandown-Shanklin-Ventnor)
- The quintessential English village at Godshill
- Over 500 miles of well signposted walkways, cycle paths and bridleways
- 60+ miles of gorgeous beaches-many withthe coveted blue flag award - others dog friendly
- Island attractions that include national trust and English heritage properties, theme parks, water mills, windmills, zoos, parks, gardens, museums
- Wonderful towns and villages to explore including the world famous centre for yachting at Cowes and the picture postcard village of Calbourne (Winkle Street)
- Annual events that include the popular Isle of Wight Festival, Bestival, Cowes Week, spring and autumn Walking Festivals, cycling festivals, Garlic festival (recently featured on the Great British Food Revival TV show) carnivals, concerts and so much more..
- Delicious farm shops and tasty island produce to take home and enjoy whilst on holiday
"We have enjoyed our family holiday - especially the sea views! We have been looked after very well - nothing was too much trouble!"
Mrs Pike Herne Bay, Kent
"A short but very relaxing and enjoyable stay. Everything we wanted was taken care of."
Mr D Long, Alton
"Immaculately well presented and kept grounds. Customer service was second to none. We very much look forward to coming back again soon. Thank you."
Mr Maybanks Chichester
"We had a most enjoyable short break. The staff were fabulous as was the food. But what a view!"
Mr & Mrs R Main, Surrey
How to Book
To book your 2012 holiday with early booking discount please CALL NOW 01983 869000
Discount only available on new bookings placed by 31st January 2012.
Special Offer Code: discount15
Be the first to know about future special offers, news and events. Simply complete the boxes below and press submit.